Lug Type PTFE lined butterfly valve
Size: 1.5” – 24” (DN40-600)
Pressure: PN10/16, Class 150, JIS10K
Body Material: ASTM A216 WCB, A351 CF8/CF8M
Seat: PTFE or TFM or PFA
Disc Material: Stainless Steel By Mirror Polish or Stainless Steel Coated PFA
(Above DN300 Coated by PFA, or FEP material also is available)
End Connection Standards: EN, JIS, DIN, API all are available
Available body material: Carbon steel, Duplex Stainless steel, Ductile iron
Available design standard: API609, JIS B2032, DIN EN1092
Lug Type Lining Butterfly Valve
This lugged style butterfly valve has a robust design with many unique features developed from many years of manufacturing experience. Typically supplied with a carbon steel body with PTFE seat liner, with the disc being WCB encapsulated in PTFE or PFA. With all wetted parts PTFE / PFA the valve can be used in highly corrosive applications and is ideally suit to our lined piping systems. The valve can also be supplied with stainless steel body for clean room applications or for use in highly corrosive environments. The disc can be supplied in unlined stainless steel, titanium alloys and with TFM or PFA liners.
• Wafer End Connection: EN1092-1 PN10/16, ASME B16.5 Class 150, JIS B 2220 JIS10K, Raised Face
• Face to face: EN558-1, DIN3202, ASME B16.10
• Top Flange: EN ISO5211
• Inspection and Testing: API 598, GB/T13927
Titanium Disc With TFM Seat For Wear-proof Media
怎样在老公面前骚一点,伊在人线观看新MVI lug style butterfly valve can be supplied bare stem, with a 10 position locking lever or with an enclosed gearbox, of course we are able to supply the valve complete with an actuator. The valve has 3 separate stem seals preventing any fugitive emissions. The PTFE body liner is machined from a single PTFE billet to maintain total integrity. Behind the PTFE liner a Silicon or Viton energiser acts on the PTFE body live loading the body seal against the PFA/PTFE disc to give positive bubble tight shut off.
1. Design in split Type body, the parts of the valve can be disassembled, material-specific recycling possible
2. Maintenance-free, the valve can be installed in any desired position
3. ISO 5211 mounting pad for easy and quick actuator installation
4. Positioning holes keep valve in the center between pipe flanges and also applied to many international standards.
5. Three different sealings ensure the lined butterfly valve in high performance.
6. Three self-lubricating sleeves could keep stem not be deformed under pressing.
7. When the four Belleville Spring under pressing, it will make sealing among the gland, the seat and the disc edge more tightness
8. Epoxy coating with baked finishing before valve assembly, keep inner body can’t be rust.
PFA Fully Coated For High Permeation Media
-20℃ to 200℃ (depending on operation the pressure and the fluoroplastic material )
max. 10 bar (16 bar or 20bar for spec. version)
up to 1 mbar absolute (with silicon elastomer inserts) from -10怎样在老公面前骚一点,伊在人线观看新℃ to +160℃
Hand lever, Worm gear, pneumatic actuator, electric actuator, hydraulic drive
1. Chemically highly corrosive and toxic media
2. Purification plants
3. Pharmaceutical Industry
4. Adhesives, Paper Industry, Fuel Transport
5. Paint manufacture and processing
6. Food Industry
7. Transport of hazardous materials
8. Wet chloric gas
9. Conditioning of materials, e.g. galvanizing and pickling
10. Processing of ore
11.Fuel transport and storage